[REVIEW] Heimish - 'Dailism' Eye Palette #Lovesome Brink

October 05, 2016

Hello! I'm back from my BKK trip and today i'm glad to say that finally i get to try on heimish product and could review about it to you guys!
Heimish is a relatively new south Korean make up brand , I heard about it from my favourite Korean-Australian youtuber (meejmuse) and have wanted to try it since then :) 
It use to be quite difficult to find Heimish products online but recently I've get to know about StyleKorean and they carry 100% authentic Kbeauty products!
This eye palette that i will be reviewing today come in 8 gorgeous and flattering shades.


Lovesome brink which is their best selling palette and it even got feature on "Get It Beauty", the rest of the shades from other palette are as flattering as "Lovesome Brink" but since i am more into sweet and natural look i choose this that come with pretty pink.


These are the different shades from the palette that Heimish came out with. At that point of time I'm debating myself whether to get Cozy Coral or Lovesome Brink , cozy coral have more pinkish tone while lovesome brink have a well mix of pink and brown shades.

Packaging :





It came in a sturdy sleek case, the only color you can find from this case is dark brown/black and the Heimish word in rose gold at the bottom left corner. I like how heimish design their product in a simplistic way yet it bring a sense of elegance. *.*


When I open this palette i notice that it does not open and lay flat directly at 180 degree, while it's not as stiff as 90 degree , it's maximum itself at a perfect 145 degree where you can hold the palette comfortably while using the build in mirror. You can also lay it halfway like 45 / 50 degree :)


This is the very first eye shadow palette I've seen that provide such cute names for each shades. For example Lovesome brink have sweet theme, while the other palette like balmy khaki have exercise theme.


Look how detail is the back of the box packaging! i believe they make it in such a way would be able to help make up starter! They clearly define what is the purpose of each shade, if they are base , middle , point or highlight. 

Application & Applicator :


These shades come in sparkling(Glittery) , matt and shimmer, this definitely gives you a great chance to choose what to use depending on different occasion. 


The application are nothing different from any eye shadows.
I like how Heimish provide a twin eye shadow brush as that's making everything more compact , we don't need to bring additional make up brush when travelling. 

They have a blending brush and point brush for us here



The blending brush that blends the eyeshadow with your upper lid and allows the make up to look more natural

and a point brush that pick up darker shade like 'chocolate' for your eyeliner part or any point you wish to focus.
The brush works perfectly , its soft and it pick up a decent amount of shadow.

Texture & colors payoff :


They felt amazingly soft and smooth to the touch , the matt color for example "Egg Tart" felt so smooth to the point that it felt somewhat soft and creamy. It came with decent pigmentation and soft touch , just what i would want for my base shadow. (Don't worry! 'EggTart' is definitely not crazily white)

The shimmer colors are not too glittery , they have really tiny and fine glitters that shine lightly on your lid, simply just too gorgeous! The gentle sheen give a slight elegance touch on your lid, not to mention how soft these shadows felt like, it's the same softness for the shimmer colors! It's also more pigmented compared to matt shade.

Initially i felt that the glittery shadows are a bit too overwhelming with glitters! When I first pick up the shadow 'Granita' from the palette, the color is really pigmented. I tried to blend it out with my fingers as i do not want my brush to be filled with glitters. Blending out glitter eyeshadow also help preventing fallouts of glitter from the brush. Thankfully , the shade blend out evenly together with the glitters, the glitters turn out so fine that make me totally fall in love with Heimish glittery shadow, they're pigmented and glittery enough to bring out my confident *.* This is just how much i love them. When i decided to go for a heavier or 'attention seeking' make up , i can't miss out my favourite shade 'Granita'! 

With Flash

From left to right and top to bottom are the shades of the swatches according to the position of the palette.

You may wonder what about the pigmentation for some light color shade , well i won't say they have high pigmentation but overall it's decent and buildable. If you wish to create a darker look , you can build it up a few more layers and it doesn't crease on your lid. Building up the layer look perfectly natural while you can build it up to any extend if you want. If you happen to pick up too much shadow and the pigmentation is too dark for you , heimish eyeshadow lighten immediately after you blend it so there is nothing to worry about!

Overall Verdict : 
I cannot describe how much i love this palette! i own aritaum mono eyes and shiny eye fix shadows , they are really pigmented and glittery , i love them for that and have already use to pigmented shadows. 
When i first try Heimish palette i felt disappointed because the pigmentation are not up to my standard, however the disappointment immediately wears off when i notice what they are able to build up without creasing my lid
They pack all my needs into a simple small compact palette, with matt, shimmer and glitter. As i'm still a student , all my previous pigmented shadows i don't wear them to school , so basically i won't wear any eye shadow to school , but now that i have 'mont blac' and 'Lollipop' with me , these shadows are definitely suitable for me. I can bring my Lovesome Brink with me and touch up my make up with brown shade if i'm going out after school. 
It's sturdy and light (7.5g) , i brought it with me to my recent bkk trip and will continue to pack this with me to other places i go. 
Last but not least, my favourite keypoint >  REALLY LONGLASTING. As i went to travel , i wont like bringing tons of make up with me so i didn't bring along my eye primer. Imagine how hot it is in Bangkok , i wore my Heimish palette more than 8 hours and the colors still stay on my lid, the glitters did not fall off making my entire face glittery too. 

I definitely recommend this shadow no matter you've heard of heimish before , no matter if you're a starter to make up or not. 

Here are a few images of the shade. The camera can't capture the color accurately , I've actually build it up more pigmented than these :(




Lastly , i want to thank StyleKorean for sending me this palette that i've wanted to try for such a long time. StyleKorean offers a wide varieties of 100% authentic Kbeauty goodies, they ship to international countries, the waiting time for my products are around 2 weeks. Not to forget their generous sample they've pack for their consumers! If you're worry about returns of product or refund , they have 15 days of return as well!


Thank you for reading today review, i am very happy with this palette and are glad to share this with everyone here! :)










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)